Friday 8 March 2024

A Break


“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan


Costa Rica
It’s that time again to bid you adieu.
It’s almost been a year since I last broke with tradition, and my desire to never fail to post on Fridays. I had good reason to then; and do now, for much the same reason. It’s vacation time. Where to, you ask? Points south. The Pacific. Unto the coast of Costa Rica.
When shall I return? I expect to resume posting March 29th. Time will tell. I’ve been hard at work compiling Mordenkainen’s history. It’s big, as one might expect; thus, it will be the longest of the bios I’ve posted, a daunting undertaking known to any who’ve attempted it. I could never have completed it before I left, so, you, Gentle Reader, will have to wait until I get back.
Moreover, I’ve lagged in my labours, of late. As Mike Bridges of Greyhawkery was once fond of saying: Incabulous Strikes! You will forgive me, then, if I’m not feeling up to it this week, other than to rattle this off, for those who might fret about my absence in the coming weeks (I expect there might be one or two of you out there who might). Not to worry, I’m already on the mend, if nowhere near par – otherwise you might not have received this courtesy.

Fret not. There is plenty of Greyhawk out there in the ether to keep you occupied, should you go searching for it.
Tommy Jon Kelly has resumed posting again over at Greyhawk Stories.
Joe Bloch posts regularly at Greyhawk Grognard on his blog and his YouTube channel.
Lord Gosumba streams a few times a week on Twitch.

One can always peruse back catalogues at:
Greyhawk Online, where you can find the Greyhawk Wiki, and the Oerth Journal.
And there are innumerable other D&D sites out there, too, both Old School and New. I’m sure you have your favourites.

Until then....


“We'll meet again
Don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again
Some sunny day…”

We'll Meet Again
Songwriters: Ross Parker, Hugh Charles, Angela Anuforo


The Art:


No comments:

Post a Comment